A more readable version of the latest Golfweek ranking is available online. Here is Brad Klein's summary. This link will take you to the Top 100 Modern and the Top 100 Classic. And here is the State-by-State public access list.
Notable moves on the Classic list:
3. (4) Augusta National - Wow, amazing how many panelists get there each year to see the changes!
10. (13) Prairie Dunes Country Club - Dave Axland bunker work must be going over nicely...
11. (14) Chicago Golf Club - Restoration work and Walker Cup pay off...
13. (10) Pinehurst No. 2 - USGA setup taking away some of the fun and sandy charm?
17. (19) Oakland Hills Country Club (South) - And yet it's going under the knife...
28. (30) Plainfield Country Club - The same year Golf Digest inexplicably drops it from the list...
33. (50) Pasatiempo Golf Club - Restoration by Team Doak is going over nicely...
34. (58) Congressional Country Club (Blue) - Look what hosting the Booz Allen can do...
78. (84) Bel-Air Country Club - Someone likes that blinding white sand...
90. (NR) Atlantic City Country Club* - Ultra exclusive course finally gets enough votes
Newcomers to the Modern list:
>> No. 17: Bandon Trails, Bandon, Ore. Coore and Crenshaw
>> No. 31: Old Sandwich Golf Club, Plymouth, Mass. Coore and Crenshaw
>> No. 39: Briggs Ranch Golf Club, San Antonio. Tom Fazio
>> No. 41: Monterey Peninsula Country Club (Shore Course), Pebble Beach, Calif. Mike Strantz
>> No. 44: Trump National Golf Cub, Bedminster, N.J. Tommy Fazio and "The Donald"
>> No. 46: Lakota Canyon, New Castle, Colo. Jim Engh
>> No. 49: Boston Golf Club, Hingham, Mass. Gil Hanse
>> No. 51: Black Rock, Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Jim Engh
>> No. 67: Whisper Rock (Lower Course), Scottsdale, Ariz. Gary Stephenson/Phil Mickelson
>> No. 68: Forest Creek Golf Club (North Course), Southern Pines, N.C. Tom Fazio
>> No. 71: Pronghorn (Nicklaus Course), Bend, Ore. Jack Nicklaus
>> No. 83: Sage Valley Golf Club, Graniteville, S.C. Tom Fazio
>> No. 99: Seven Canyons, Sedona, Ariz. Routing by Ken Kavanaugh, the rest by Tom Weiskopf
>> No. 100: May River Course at Palmetto Bluffs, Bluffton, S.C. Jack Nicklaus