Latest From GolfDigest.com
Latest From The Loop
Twitter
Books
  • Lines of Charm: Brilliant And Irreverent Quotes, Notes, And Anecdotes from Golf's Golden Age Architects
    Lines of Charm: Brilliant And Irreverent Quotes, Notes, And Anecdotes from Golf's Golden Age Architects
  • The Future of Golf: How Golf Lost Its Way and How to Get It Back
    The Future of Golf: How Golf Lost Its Way and How to Get It Back
    by Geoff Shackelford
  • Grounds for Golf: The History and Fundamentals of Golf Course Design
    Grounds for Golf: The History and Fundamentals of Golf Course Design
    by Geoff Shackelford
  • The Art of Golf Design
    The Art of Golf Design
    by Michael Miller, Geoff Shackelford
  • Alister MacKenzie's Cypress Point Club
    Alister MacKenzie's Cypress Point Club
    by Geoff Shackelford
  • The Golden Age of Golf Design
    The Golden Age of Golf Design
    by Geoff Shackelford
  • The Good Doctor Returns: A Novel
    The Good Doctor Returns: A Novel
    by Geoff Shackelford
  • Masters of the Links: Essays on the Art of Golf and Course Design
    Masters of the Links: Essays on the Art of Golf and Course Design
  • The Captain: George C. Thomas Jr. and His Golf Architecture
    The Captain: George C. Thomas Jr. and His Golf Architecture
    by Geoff Shackelford
Current Reading
  • The Magnificent Masters: Jack Nicklaus, Johnny Miller, Tom Weiskopf, and the 1975 Cliffhanger at Augusta
    The Magnificent Masters: Jack Nicklaus, Johnny Miller, Tom Weiskopf, and the 1975 Cliffhanger at Augusta
    by Gil Capps
  • His Ownself: A Semi-Memoir
    His Ownself: A Semi-Memoir
    by Dan Jenkins
  • Professional Golf 2014: The Complete Media, Fan and Fantasy Guide
    Professional Golf 2014: The Complete Media, Fan and Fantasy Guide
    by Daniel Wexler
  • Every Shot Counts: Using the Revolutionary Strokes Gained Approach to Improve Your Golf Performance and Strategy
    Every Shot Counts: Using the Revolutionary Strokes Gained Approach to Improve Your Golf Performance and Strategy
    by Mark Broadie
Classics
  • Golf Architecture in America: Its Strategy and Construction
    Golf Architecture in America: Its Strategy and Construction
    by Geo. C. Thomas
  • The Course Beautiful : A Collection of Original Articles and Photographs on Golf Course Design
    The Course Beautiful : A Collection of Original Articles and Photographs on Golf Course Design
    Treewolf Prod
  • Reminiscences Of The Links
    Reminiscences Of The Links
    by Albert Warren Tillinghast, Richard C. Wolffe, Robert S. Trebus, Stuart F. Wolffe
  • Gleanings from the Wayside
    Gleanings from the Wayside
    by Albert Warren Tillinghast
  • Planet Golf USA: The Definitive Reference to Great Golf Courses in America
    Planet Golf USA: The Definitive Reference to Great Golf Courses in America
    by Darius Oliver
  • Planet Golf: The Definitive Reference to Great Golf Courses Outside the United States of America
    Planet Golf: The Definitive Reference to Great Golf Courses Outside the United States of America
    by Darius Oliver
Writing And Videos
Feedblitz
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
« National Golf Course Owners Want Anchoring Ban Withdrawn | Main | O'Reilly & Krauthammer Bicker Over Obama Golfing With Tiger »
Tuesday
Feb192013

Video: Senior Class Project Nine For Nine Putts

Thanks to everyone who sent in this video from the PGA Golf Management program at Campbell University where this month's "test" was apparently a competition between the different classes to see how many people could line up and make a putt at the same time.

The clip apparently got picked up by ESPN SportsNation.

PrintView Printer Friendly Version

EmailEmail Article to Friend

Reader Comments (9)

How deep is that hole?
02.19.2013 | Unregistered CommenterG
Love to know how many tries it took!
02.19.2013 | Unregistered CommenterStephenP
Saw it on tv, they said it took something like 25 tries, and they took the cup out of the hole (?) to make it larger.
02.19.2013 | Unregistered CommenterLadyH
If you figure the first guy has a 90% chance of making it, and the last guy 10%, with 10% increments in between, the chance of making all 9 is .0109%. Or 1 in 9185. Roughly -- I'm sure Dave Pelz has done a study on nine guys putting into one hole.
02.19.2013 | Unregistered CommenterAZ
Very original, and very cool.
02.19.2013 | Unregistered CommenterDoctor
Not one belly putter, what gives? I thought the usga says every one is using one.
02.19.2013 | Unregistered CommenterMark
Looks like the Euro Ryder team on a Sunday.
02.19.2013 | Unregistered CommenterWillie
If they'd been smart, they'd have put two green strings on the ground as guides. As it was, I'm guessing they grooved a track.
02.19.2013 | Unregistered Commenter3foot1
Someone should do one with pitches and chips, say into one basket or something like that.
02.21.2013 | Unregistered Commenterjohn

PostPost a New Comment

Enter your information below to add a new comment.

My response is on my own website »
Author Email (optional):
Author URL (optional):
Post:
 
All HTML will be escaped. Hyperlinks will be created for URLs automatically.